Monday, October 29, 2012

The Contemporary Illustrated Pin-Up


'The Contemporary Illustrated Pin-Up' from Schiffer Publishing is a 128 page hard cover book showcasing the work of 15 modern pin-up artists. I'm very pleased to be one of them, alongside the likes of Dave Nestler, Erica Hesse and Armando Huerta.

The book has almost 300 full colour illustrations covering a range of art styles and themes. Everything from horror, fantasy and science fiction to low brow, comics and, of course, a generous helping of classic cheesecake. Tasty!

Want one? I have a small number of advance copies for sale at the discounted price of £25 ( plus postage ) and, just because you're all so super, I'll be including prints of 'Love Is' and 'Along Came a Spider' free of charge with every purchase! No, I can't quite believe it either. Naturally I'll be happy to sign any or all items if you wish.

To buy, please email sales@mattdixon.co.uk with your shipping address. I'll work out the postage costs and send you PayPal request for the total amount. ( UK postage will be £5. )

What's that? An ideal Christmas gift for Great Uncle Bertie? Damn straight.


No comments: