Friday, October 22, 2010

Have you seen this man?

This guy spent the whole weekend of the British International Comics Show defacing books, cards and prints with his signature. I couldn't decipher his untidy scrawl ( clearly not someone who spends much time around pens and pencils ) but be on the lookout for this hooligan at other shows around the UK.

Come to think of it, if you do spot him ( maybe at Memorabilia - NEC Birmingham, Nov. 20 / 21 ) you might consider purchasing some of his wares. Poor chap looks as if he could use a haircut.

Just joking! That's me! I had a great time at BICS this past weekend. It's a fun and very friendly show and I met a lot of jolly pleasant folks. I'm looking forward to next year already..! Thanks to the charming Richard Bruton over at the FPI blog for the photo.

1 comment:

Toxsin said...

Damn... I wish I were there. Just to chat a little face to face :D and a big lucy print would't hurt either :P