Friday, March 05, 2010

B-Movie

I've enetered the 'B-Movie' challenge over at CGSociety. I'm not sure if I'll get if finished with the deadline just two weeks away, but the topic is irresistable!

 

 

Concept goes something like this: Humans preserve gherkins in vinegar. The Zucchinians disapprove of their cousins being treated in this manner and decide to teach humankind a lesson. Poor Debbie is snatched up just one bite into a crunchy dill. What terrible fate awaits her? Can Miss Pickles, her faithful pooch, save the day or is it the end of Deborah Cornichon and millions of gherkin-munchers across the globe?


We'll never know unless they make a film out of it.


I'll post updates as I go along. In case I forget, the challenge thread is linked below -


http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=304&t=858094

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun concept. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece

. said...

Do you draw the illustrations in Cintiq' Nice work.

David Cousens said...

Excellent idea Matt, I love you! :)

PS. In a strictly platonic sense, of course! ;)

Brandish said...

Hey matt, ive been a fan of your work for quite some time, all the best for your cg challenge entry!
great to have discovered your blog

Peter Underhill said...

Coincidentally, I wrote a similar concept a year ago, but mine was about an invasion from Bisculon 5 (planet name courtesy of chum James Ryman) of a bunch of mind-controlling biscuits seeking to avenge the slaughter of their kind by humans.

Great work though.